All you need to know – DW Fitness, Epsom
Banstead Road , Ewell Epsom KT17 3HG
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at DW Fitness, Epsom – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: DW Fitness, Epsom
Parking: Free parking.
- Please go to Leisure reception on arrival to sign in / mark the register, you will need a lock for the locker
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for member’s only
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are showers in the changing rooms
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- An approved well-fitting neoprene, or similar fabric swim nappy must be worn with a with a reusable eco-friendly NappyWrap & Liner or disposable swim nappy underneath. This is if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers or any other programme if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- We recommend that you bring a spare towel and changing mat so that you have a dry comfortable surface to change your baby. The antibacterial neoprene baby changing mats are perfect and can go in the washing machine
Changing rooms: Separate large changing rooms for females and males both with toilet and shower facilities.
Exclusivity: There is a designated area roped off for Puddle Ducks classes.
Access: Use main entrance from car park. Spectators may watch through glass viewing area.
- Pool temperature: 30-31oC (a body warmer is required for babies under 12 weeks old)
- Depth: 1.2 meters
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher for Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers and Dippers
- From Cheam: Cheam Road A/232 towards Ewell. Left on Banstead Road .6 miles – DW Fitness will be on the left
- From Stoneleigh/Epsom: A24 by–pass to Cheam Road A/232 towards Cheam. Right on Banstead Road .6 miles – DW Fitness will be on the left
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….that’s the Puddle Ducks difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
- Cheam Park with adventure playground, sand pit, playing field, walking trails and cafe
- Once Upon a Time for soft play and parties