All you need to know - Ryddenwood
Elmbridge Road, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6 8JX
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Ryddenwood in Cranleigh– in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Free Parking is available on site. Parking is available along the driveway one car behind the other, keeping off the grass verge. Please do not park in the area in front of the main house. Cars are to be parked on the left between the two black lamp posts.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there is a shower in the changing room
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
Changing Rooms: A toilet and shower are located in the unisex changing area. There are also pop up changing tents available poolside.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
- Please use the below directions as Sat Nav will take you past the entrance to the house.
- The property is a private residence located just off the A281 (main road between Guildford and Horsham).
- Coming from the A281 (from Guildford), turn left into Elmbridge Road at a set of traffic lights shortly after passing Smithbrook Kilns. It is then the first house immediately on the left just after the bus stop on the left. It is not Ryddenwood Cottage, which is the third house on the left (you’ll have gone too far).
- Coming from Cranleigh village, the property is the very last on the right at the end of Elmbridge Road just before the traffic lights that meet the A281.
- The gates at the front of the driveway will open automatically as you drive up close to them upon entrance and exit.
- Access to the pool is at the end of the driveway to the right. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE MAIN HOUSE TO ACCESS THE POOL.
- You need to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of your lesson.
- On entry, please remove all shoes (using shoe rack provided) and go through the door immediately on your right. This will take you through to the pool.
- Other: Push chairs and buggies must be kept in the area outside the side access door.
- Spectators may watch poolside, however we kindly ask that there is no more than one per child to reduce crowding in the pool hall.
- Pool temperature: between 31 and 32 degrees C
- Pool size: 10m x 6m
- Depth: 1.30m - there is a height restriction of 5ft 3 (1.6m) as anyone shorter than this may struggle in classes
- Maximum class ratios: Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….that’s the Puddle Ducks difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Snoxhall Play Park
Closest café: Costa Coffee on Cranleigh High Street (B2128) serving drinks and snacks.