All you need to know – Sports Direct Fitness Cheltenham
Tewkesbury Road, Uckington, Cheltenham, GL51 0SJ
You will find everything you need to know about Sports Direct Fitness below – please read it very carefully.
If you would also like to read about what, as your chosen swim school, Puddle Ducks are doing to continue to keep you, your child and our team members safe, we have summarised all the steps here.
Parking There is plenty of free parking outside the venue.
- Puddle Ducks shares the pool space with Sports Direct Fitness Members. We use a roped off area of approx. 4.5m x 12m
- Pool temperature here is 29 - 30 degrees.
- The pool is constant depth of 1.2m
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappies home with you
- You will need a padlock for the lockers
- There is a poolside assistant at this venue
- Baby and Pre-School: a well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly Nappy Wrap & Liner underneath, if your child is in Splashers, Kickers or not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
There are no spectators allowed at any of our pools. Unfortunately this does include siblings.
Please do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before your lesson starts (we would ask you wait in the car until this time). This should give you enough time to get poolside and prevents lots of people from waiting around unnecessarily.
Entering the building
You will enter the pool building via the Club entrance, sanitize your hands upon entry.
Face coverings are currently optional, however we are asking customers to ensure they have a face covering with them should the club require them. Please sign in at the club reception. The poolside assistant will mark you off on the register when you are poolside.
You and your child should try to arrive swim-ready at the venue i.e. with your swimming costume/trunks/swim nappy on underneath your clothes. Changing rooms will be available to use before and after lessons, however arriving swim ready will help minimise time needed in the changing rooms beforehand.
Entering the pool area
You will enter poolside from the changing rooms and will wait poolside until the teacher indicates it is time for you to enter the pool.
You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
We can't wait to see you at the pool!