ll you need to know - Gibraltar Village
Portal Road, Monmouth, NP25 5FL
CLASSES START HERE MONDAY 6TH MARCH 2017
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Gibraltar Village– in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Gibraltar Care Village
Parking: There is parking on site with no limitations, however please be considerate to others as residents also use the car park. Do not park in disabled bays unless you are entitled. There is a small additional car park area half way up the drive, which you can reverse into an climb the 37 steps to the Reception buiding (in the unlikely event that the main car parks are full)
- The driveway is very steep to the Care Village, however there are passing places. If icy the driveway will be salted.
- Enter the pool at the Reception area, where you will be given a code to access the pool area which is just off Reception.
- Please take all nappies home with you
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing Rooms: There are two good sized changing rooms, with toilet and shower facilities.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during class times.
Pool Size: The pool is approximately 6m x 2.5m
Pool Temperature: This is a hydrotherapy pool running at 32 degrees C
Depth: 1.3m (This is deeper than average - at 5ft 2 you would be on tip toes)
Maximum class ratios: 4 children / carers : 1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You may like to meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates, and we are welcome to have free tea and coffee in the Village Restaurant or feed little ones in the cinema room before making your journey home.
If you want to stay for lunch, Puddle Ducks customers can have a discounted 2 course lunch for £5.50 - prebookable at Reception :)