All you need to know – The Milestone School
Longford Lane, Longlevens, Gloucester, GL2 9EU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Milestone School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Milestone School
Parking: There is plenty of parking in the main school car park which is short walk from the Sports Centre. The car park in front of the Sports Centre building is currently not in use due to building works.
- You will need two codes to enter the pool area. The outer door code is 1354 and the changing room door (first door on the left as you enter) is C1627.
- Please take all nappies home with you.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy, or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners, underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers (plus other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained). Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contains everything you need for your swim lesson?
- Why not bring your child's pyjamas so they're all ready for a good nights sleep after a fun, tiring swimming lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
- As you enter the building there are two changing rooms via the door to your left.
- Please do not change babies on benches - either bring a roll up change matt or extra towels to change on the floor.
- There are no lockers so please bring valuables poolside and leave your bags neatly so others can use the space too.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during our sessions.
- Specatators are allowed at this location, however there is limited seating and space so please be mindful of other swimmers and try to limit spectators to just one.
- Photographs are not permitted during classes, but can be allowed during 'splash time' at the end of class with the agreement of the teacher.
- Poolside assistant: We have a friendly Poolside Assistant at this pool who is happy to help and answer any questions you may have.
- Pool temperature: 32 - 34°C.
- Depth: 1m sloping to 1.6m - The pool will be roped off at 1.3m.
Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher (Splashers & Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers).
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
With plenty of family restaurants and pubs within close range, why not make Thursdays your family dinner out, before heading home for a good nights sleep!?!