All you need to know – The Hallmark Hotel
Matson Lane, Robinswood Hill, Gloucester, GL4 6EA
*New Wednesday morning session starting 26th April **
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Hallmark Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Hallmark Hotel. Opposite the dry ski slope in Gloucester
Parking: Free in the large hotel car park to the hotel. If the car park at the front is full, follow it round to the left for extra spaces
- The leisure club is located to the right of the hotel
- Enter via the main hotel entrance where you will pass reception, follow the steps down to the right and follow signs to Leisure Club. There are 13 steps to manouvre plus 5 in the car park area so buggies will prove difficult.
- You must sign in at the Leisure Club reception, before going to the changing rooms and ask for the code to the changing rooms.
- Whilst waiting for you class to start please do not enter the toddler pool or main pool (unless you are Members). The Teacher will call you over when your class is due to start
- Please shower before entering the pool
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- The changing rooms are found through the corridor past the Leisure Club Reception. Please sign in at the Desk.
- Please take a £1 coin to use in the locker
- Once changed please make your way poolside and bring your towels
- Please take all nappies home with you
Exclusivity: We have a large roped off area of the pool for our classes
- Spectators are welcome in the designated seated area
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow photographs to be taken at this pool – this is to comply with club rules.
- Pool temperature: 30-33°C
- Poolside assistant: We have a Poolside Assistant at this venue to help you
- Depth: 1.35m (Deeper than most pools - at 5ft 2in tall you will be on tip toes)
- Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 9 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy – Beginners, Dabblers, Intermediate)
- 8 children: 1 teacher (Swim Academy – Development & Advanced)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest café: You are welcome to visit the hotel lounge for refreshments. Please ask at reception for directions or information.
Closest park: There is a lovely country park close by - Robinswood Hill Country Park, Reservoir Road, Gloucester GL4 6SX
Other local attractions: Gloucester Ski and Snowboard Centre is opposite the hotel.