All you need to know – Lindors Country House
The Fence, St Briavels, Lydney, Gloucestershire, GL15 6RB
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Lindors Country House – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Lindors Country House
Parking: The hotel has a large car park, plus additional over flow areas for use in busy times
- You will require a code to enter the pool building. Visit the Hotel Reception to receive the code prior to making your way up the slope to the pool building.
- Make your way to the pool building (up the slope, pool on the left hand side).
- The changing rooms are unisex, therefore please do use the changing cubicles available.
- There are plenty of lockers, which do not require a coin or padlock.
- Please shower before entering the pool
- Please take all nappies home with you
- When attending classes, please note you are not permitted to use any part of the pool before or after classes. This is to ensure the safety of all our customers.
- If children feel the cold an Eskeez thermal top is a great purchase as these do not add buoyancy
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- The changing rooms are unisex, with cubicles.
- There are plenty of lockers for use without coins / padlocks
- We do not recommend you change your young children on the benches, rather bring a change matt or extra towels to the pool and change on the floor.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during our sessions.
- Specatators are allowed at this location, however are under no circumstances allowed in the pool or children's pool. Any siblings must be able to sit still, otherwise we would ask you move to the seating area outside the pool hall in the pool building reception area.
- Photographs are not permitted during classes, but can be allowed during 'splash time' at the end of class with the agreement of the teacher.
- Poolside assistant: We have a friendly Poolside Assistant at this pool who is happy to help and answer any questions you may have
- Pool temperature: 29 – 30°C
- Depth: 1.3m - parents need to be a minimum of 5ft 2in to comfortably swim here
Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher (Splashers & Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy – Level 1 & 2)
- 8 children: 1 teachers (Swim Academy – Level 3 & 4)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers, so would invite you to have drinks, cake or lunch in the hotel coffee shop after classes.
Puddle Ducks customers receive 10% discount on food and drink.