Everything you need to know about Cedar Mount School
Cedar Mount School, 50 Wembley Road, Gorton
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Cedar Mount School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Cedar Mount School
Parking: There is plenty of free car parking available in the school car park.
- Access is via the community entrance at the far end of the car park
- To avoid congestion in the changing rooms please don’t enter the changing rooms more than 15 minutes before your class and please exit within 15 minutes of the end of your class
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there is a shower available in each changing room
- To keep the facilities nice and fresh please take your nappies home in a nappy sack
- Please leave car seats and pushchairs in the car as there is no space in the changing rooms for storage
- Strictly no snacks or drinks are permitted in the changing rooms due to the needs of the children who attend the school
- A well fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- You can buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
Changing rooms: Separate male and female changing rooms are available with direct access to the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use during hire times.
Access: Spectators are permitted poolside, limited seating is available and shoes should be removed or shoe covers used (provided poolside)
- Pool temperature: 35C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at Cedar Mount
- Depth: 1.2m
Maximum class ratios:
- 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Levenshulme Inspire Café, 747 Stockport Rd, Manchester M19 3AR.
Closest play park
Annie Lees Playing Park is close to Cedar Mount and there is a children’s play area within the park.
Debdale Park is also a short distance away on the A57 and Children's play area, Multi use games area (MUGA), Skate park, tennis courts (courts are free), football pitch, pitch and putt, bowling green, toilets, visitors centre and community centre. Two large reservoirs for licensed fishing. There is also an outdoor centre with various activities including dinghy sailing, kayaking, canoeing and much more.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 0161 883 0222
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org