All you need to know – Barncroft Primary School
Park Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 3HN
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Barncroft Primary School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Barncroft Primary School
Parking: Please do not park in the school car park. Please park on the street.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion in the changing rooms
- Please arrive swim ready if you can
- Please keep spectators to a minimum
- Please continue to wear a mask when moving around the building, spectating or in the changing rooms
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool
- Strictly no eating or smoking by the pool or in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Please take your nappies home with you
- Buggies should not be brought in where possible
- Please note, if you book a courtesy class at this pool you need to contact the office for directions and an access code to get through the gate
Changing rooms: There are two changing rooms with showers for males and females. Both have direct access to the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during lessons.
Access: Spectators may sit poolside. Shoes should be removed. Spectators must not block the fire exit.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Depth: 1.08m to 1.28m
Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You will find plenty of shops and cafes in nearby Havant.