All you need to know – Fire Fighter’s Charity
Marine Court, Fitzalan Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 5NF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Fire Fighter’s Charity – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Fire Fighter’s Charity. Please go to the side door on the right hand side of the building. Our Poolside Assistant will then come and show you to the pool area.
Parking: Please note that Puddle Ducks customers can use the 5 bays that are nearest the road on a first come first serve basis. The other bays (those next to the centre and those nearest to the residential flats) are reserved for beneficiaries staying on site and for the residents of the Marine Court flats and should not be used. Swimmers are welcome to park in the surrounding roads which are offer free parking.
- Please go to the side door on the right hand side of the building. Our Poolside Assistant will then come and show you to the pool area.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion in the changing rooms
- Please arrive swim ready if you can
- Please keep spectators to a minimum
- Please continue to wear a mask when moving around the building, spectating or in the changing rooms
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- Strictly no eating or smoking by the pool or in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Please take all nappies home with you
- Buggies should not be brought in where possible
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms available.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
Access: Spectators may sit poolside. Shoes should be removed. Spectators must not block the fire exit and should pay attention not to lean on the pool alarm.
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant who will let you in and be present at all times.
Depth: 1.2m sloping to 1.4m
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
The seafront is just a few minutes’ walk away and the East Beach café is a lovely place to have something to eat or drink before or after your class.