All you need to know – Fire Fighter’s Leisure Pool
Marine Court, Maltravers Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 5BF
PLEASE NOTE: If you have attended Baby and Pre-school classes at the Fire Fighter's please note that this is a different pool with a separate entrance on Maltravers Road.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Swim Academy at the Fire Fighter’s Charity – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Fire Fighter's Charity. Please go to the side door located on Maltravers Road. Our Poolside Assistant will then come and show you to the pool area.
Parking: Please note that Puddle Ducks customers are not able to use the Fire Fighter's Charity car park. However there is plenty of on road parking.
- Please go to the side door on the left-hand side of the building. Our Poolside Assistant will then come and show you to the pool area.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion in the changing rooms
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- Please shower before entering the pool – there are shower’s in the changing rooms
- Strictly no eating or smoking by the pool or in the changing rooms
- Please note that you will pass through the Fire Fighter's accommodation to access the pool so please do so quietly and without running.
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms with toilets. The changing rooms are next to the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
Access: Spectators may sit poolside. Shoes should be removed. Spectators must not block the fire exit.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
The seafront is just a few minutes’ walk away and the East Beach café is a lovely place to have something to eat or drink before or after your class.