All you need to know – Great Ballard School
Eartham House, Eartham, Nr. Chichester, Sussex, PO18 0LR
We can’t wait to welcome you to Swim Academy at Great Ballard School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Great Ballard School, Eartham
Parking: Please park carefully either in front of the school buildings in the main car park or near the pool. The pool is in the gated garden on your right when looking at the main school building.
- The pool is in the gated garden on your right when looking at the main school building. Please close the door behind you and remove your shoes by the door (there are mats near the entrance and coat hooks)
- Please observe any directions from any member of school staff at all times
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion in the changing rooms
- Strictly no eating in the changing rooms
- Strictly no smoking or vaping on site
- There are no showers at this venue
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
Changing rooms: Changing rooms and a loo are outside the pool building and across the lawn in a wooden cabin. Male & female changing is segregated. In the winter months children are permitted to change poolside and it is advisable to bring a warm dressing gown for them.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant but there are always two teachers on site.
- Depth: 0.75 to 2 metres
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Swim Academy customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Swim Academy classmates.