All you need to know – Hilton Avisford Park Hotel
LivingWell Health Club, Hilton Avisford Park Hotel, Yapton Lane, Walberton, Arundel, West Sussex BN18 0LS.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Hilton Avisford Park Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Hilton Avisford Park Hotel
Parking: Free parking
- Please go to the LivingWell Health Club reception on arrival to get an access card for the changing rooms
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion in the changing rooms
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for member’s only
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are shower’s in the changing rooms and next to the sauna
- Strictly no eating or smoking by the pool or in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Please use the nappy bin provided
- Buggies should not be brought in where possible
Changing rooms: There are two changing rooms with showers for males and females with a changing table. Both have direct access to the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area, members have use of the rest of the pool.
Access: Spectators may sit poolside. Shoes should be removed or shoe covers should be worn. Spectators must not block the fire exit.
Pool temperature: 30 - 32°C.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant but a member of the health club is present at all times.
Depth: 1.2m throughout
Maximum class ratios: 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
Puddle Ducks customers will receive 25% off the price of food and non-alcoholic drinks in the restaurant bar before or after their class.