All you need to know – Redwood Park School
Wembley Grove, Cosham, Hampshire PO6 2RY
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Redwood Park School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Redwood Park School
Parking: There is ample parking at the school which can be used by Puddle Ducks customers. Entrance to the pool building is directly off the car park.
- Please remove your shoes as you enter the pool building where our poolside assistant will welcome you
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion in the changing rooms
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- Please do not use any soaps / shampoos in the poolside showers
- Strictly no eating or smoking by the pool or in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Please take all nappies home with you
- Buggies should not be brought in where possible
Changing rooms: There is one female changing room and one male changing room as well as 5 individual cubicles. There is a toilet in the male and in the female changing rooms and showers next to the pool. There are more toilets at the shallow end of the pool
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
Access: Spectators may sit poolside. Shoes should be removed. Spectators must not block the fire exits.
Depth: 0.9m – 1.9m (the deeper area of the pool is roped off)
Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
Drayton Park is just a few minutes’ walk away and a great place to have a run around before or after class.