All you need to know – St Anthony’s School
Woodlands Lane, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 5PA
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at St Anthony’s School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: St Anthony’s School
Parking: There is ample parking at the school which can be used by Puddle Ducks customers. To enter the pool building customers should go through the gate to the right of the main school entrance, follow the school building on the left then follow the ramp to enter the pool building.
SOME OF THE INFORMATION BELOW HAS CHANGED DUE TO THE PANDEMIC.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion in the changing rooms
- Please arrive swim ready if you can
- Please keep spectators to a minimum
- Please continue to wear a mask when moving around the building, spectating or in the changing rooms
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- Please do not use any soaps / shampoos in the poolside showers
- Strictly no eating or smoking by the pool or in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Please take all nappies home with you or use the nappy bin provided
- Buggies and car seats can be brought into the pool building if needed
- Dogs should not be brought onto the premises
Changing rooms: There is one female changing room and one male changing room. There are toilets and a shower in both changing rooms as well as one shower next to the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
Access: Spectators may sit poolside. Shoes should be removed. Spectators must not block the fire exits.
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant who will be present at all times.
Depth: 0.8m – 1.7m (the deeper area of the pool is roped off)
Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
Chichester has a wealth of cafes to choose from or nearby Oaklands Park is a great place to run around before or after your lesson.