All you need to know – DW Sports Leigh
Parsonage Retail Park, Leigh, WN7 5SJ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at DW Sports Leigh – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: DW Sports Leigh
Parking: There is plenty free parking available.
- Please go to reception on arrival to sign in / mark the register
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for members only
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are showers in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There are two changing rooms with showers for males and females. You will need a £1coin for the lockers.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area, members have use of the rest of the pool.
Access: Spectators are not able to sit at the poolside.
- Pool temperature: 30°C. Wetsuits are recommended for baby’s under the age of 1 year
- Poolside assistant: There isn’t a poolside assistant at this pool.
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
DW Sports Leigh benefits from a café on site.
Toyfields, 1 Guest Street, Leigh, Lancashire, WN7 2RP