Where can I take my baby swimming near Clitheroe? – Foxfields Country Hotel. LESSONS RESUME SATURDAY 3rd OCTOBER
Whalley Rd, Billington, Clitheroe BB7 9HY
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Foxfields Country Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Foxfields Country Hotel
Parking: There is ample free parking at the hotel.
- Please go to reception on arrival to sign in / mark the register.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Please arrive swim ready and come straight through to poolside where you will be allocated a space in which to leave your things and wait for your lesson.
- The changing rooms will allow for 2 parent and child pairs,one other pair can also use the disabled changing room on poolside. Additional customers will be asked to wait until a space becomes available.
- Showers are out of use other than the one on poolside
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There is one male and one female changing room.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has use of half the pool during lesson times.
Access: Spectators can sit comfortably at the poolside. There is seating available.
- Pool temperature: 31°C. Wetsuits are recommended for baby’s under the age of 1 year
- Poolside assistant: There isn’t a poolside assistant at this location
- Depth: 1.075m graduating to 1.5m
- Pool size: 14mx6m
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
Mobile phones in changing rooms
Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you and to take photos in Splash Time (if you are careful not to include other children/parents from the class unless you have their permission), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Foxfields Country Hotel has café facilities on site.
Closest soft play
4Kids Ltd - North Street, Clitheroe BB7 1PG