All you need to know – Bolton Splash Academy
Mill Yard, Crown Street, Bolton, BL1 2RU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Splash Academy – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Splish Splash Time - www.splishsplashtime.co.uk
Parking: There is plenty of parking available. The parking fee is £1.
- Please go to reception on arrival to sign in / mark the register
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not bring more than one spectator with you to the class
- Spectators are not permitted on poolside but can view the classes from the viewing area overlooking the pool
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are showers on poolside
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- There are currently no lockers at the venue, please do not bring valuables to the pool.
Changing rooms: There are two large changing rooms with showers and baby changing tables for males and females.
Pool temperature: 33°C.
Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
Mobile phones in changing rooms
Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you and to take photos in Splash Time (if you are careful not to include other children/parents from the class unless you have their permission), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.