All you need to know – Bainland Lodge Park
Horncastle Road, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire Ln10 6UX
what3words reference: timer.hogs.bloomer
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Bainland Lodge Park – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
- There is plenty of parking outside the main reception area
- The pool can be found through the door, off the main reception by the cafe entrance.
- Strictly no eating poolside or in the changing rooms.
- There are some Puddle Ducks change mats available to borrow at the pool or please feel free to bring your own along.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use.
Changing rooms: There is a ladies and gents separate changing rooms and a family changing area all with direct access to poolside.
Pool temperature: 32°C
Depth: 1.2m throughout
Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Parking: You can park in the main car parks around the reception area
Spectators: Spectators may watch from poolside.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details
Contact us on 01949 831322
Email our team on email@example.com
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest cafe: Bainland have a lovely cafe and play park on site, perfect for coffee or lunch after classes.