All you need to know – Boston Pilgrim Hospital
Boston Pilgrim Hospital, Physiotherapy Department, Sibsey Road, Boston, Lincolnshire PE21 9QS.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Boston Pilgrim Hospital – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Boston Pilgrim Hospital
Parking: The hospital car park can get very busy, so please give yourself plenty of time. There is a charge to park here either through the pay and display machines or you can purchase a permit which works out slightly cheaper so please ask your teacher for more information about how to purchase these.
- Please leave prams and pushchairs in the corridor outside of the poool area in the corridor.
- Please use the bins provided for any rubbish and leftover food.
- The pool can be found in the physiotherapy department, please use the main entrance and follow the orange signs for "Rehabillitation".
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use.
Changing rooms: The main changing rooms for ladies only, any male swimmers can change in the curtained off area poolside.
Spectators: Spectators may watch from poolside, please use blue overshoes poolside or remove shoes and socks.
- Pool temperature: 34°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Depth: 1m graduating to 1.4m
- Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
There is a cafe within the hospital or its just a short walk to Burton House who have a kids menu and indoor play.
Johnsons Garden Centre is also just a 5 minute drive from the hospital.
Closest indoor play:
Fuzzy Eds softplay can be found at the Spirit of Endeavor.