All you need to know – Edith Weston Academy
Edith Weston Academy, Weston Road, Edith Weston, Rutland LE15 8HQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Edith Weston Academy – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Edith Weston Academy
Parking: Cars can be parked on the roadside at the end of the school driveway and surrounding area.
- On arrival please walk to the end of the car park through the yellow gate and a member of the team from Edith Weston will let you in to the changing areas via the green gate.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please keep your little ones away from the steps until instructed by your teacher.
- Please bring along a change mat or extra towel to change your little ones.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are shower’s in the changing rooms
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use.
Changing rooms: There are two changing areas with direct access to the pool.
Pool temperature: 31°C
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant but a team member from Edith Weston will be on hand to direct you.
Depth: The pool is 1 metre depth throughout.
Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Spectators: Spectators may watch from poolside, please access via the changing rooms. Please note there is minimal seating poolside so you may have to stand.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that's the Puddle Ducks' difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest cafe and play areas:
Theres lots to do at Rutland water just nearby including the lovely Courtyard cafe. Click here to find out more.