All you need to know – Little Carlton (Newark)
Lynroe, Bathley Lane, Little Carlton, Newark NG23 6BY
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks and Swim Academy at Little Carlton– in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Little Carlton (Newark)
Parking: Parking is available within the grounds of the property please use the entrance and exit as directed.
- No shoes are permitted poolside please remove your shoes at the door.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – showers are poolside so we ask that no detergents are used.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use.
Changing rooms: The main changing area (Ladies Only) is the curtained area on entry to the pool and there is a smaller men's changing area poolside. Boxes are provided for storing belongings whilst in the pool.
Spectators: Spectators may watch from poolside.
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:
- 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher