All you need to know – Sports Direct Fitness Newark
Sports Direct Fitness, Northern Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 2EU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Sports Direct Fitness – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Sports Direct Fitness
Parking: There is plenty of parking on site.
- Please check in at the reception desk on arrival - Also register your car number plate, this will ensure you do not receive a parking ticket if you are at the facility over the 90 mins parking time.
- Lockers are available but you will need to bring your own padlock (Not the tiny suitcase ones) or you can purchase one from reception for £10. Alternatively leave clothing in the lockers unlocked and bring your valuables poolside.
- No spectators are permitted poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for member’s only
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area.
Changing rooms: There are two large separate changing areas with direct access to the pool.
- Pool temperature: 29°C Children under 12 months will need a warm suit.
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
There is a small cafe with a drinks machine within the gym building. The Jolly Jungle Playland soft play is just down the road and serves food and drinks.