All you need to know – Stoke Rochford Hall
Stoke Rochford Hall, Stoke Rochford, Near Grantham, Lincolnshire NG33 5EJ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Stoke Rochford Hall– in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Stoke Rochford Hall
Parking: There is plenty of parking available just past the leisure centre on the left hand side.
- Please bring towels/robes poolside as it can get chilly when you get out.
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for member’s only
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area
Changing rooms: There are two large separate changing areas. Access to the pool is not direct from the changing rooms so please bring towels/robes poolside.
Spectators: Spectators may watch from poolside.
- Pool temperature: 29-30°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Depth: 0.9m sloping to 2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
- 8 Children:2 teachers (Dabblers, Beginners & intermediate)
- 12 children:1 teacher (development and advanced)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest cafe and play areas:
Easton Walled Gardens has a lovely tearoom available and beautiful gardens (entrance fee applies). If you head back into Grantham the Fun Farm soft play and cafe area is great for little ones to let off steam or try the fabulous cakes at The Picture cafe.