All you need to know – The Grange Spa
The Grange Spa, Millthorpe Road, Pointon, Lincolnshire NG34 0NF
what3words reference: ruin.ports.stooping
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Grange Spa – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Grange Spa
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use
Changing rooms: Currently, due to Covid-19 restrictions, the changing rooms are unavailable prior to your class. Please arrive swim ready where possible - there will be space poolside to remove outer layers and change your child into a swim nappy if needed. Please bring your own change mat.
Pool temperature: 32°C
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Depth: 1.2m throughout
Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Parking: The is plenty of car parking space at the Spa.
Spectators: Currently, due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are unable to allow spectators. By not allowing spectators we are able to practice social distancing more effectively.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Currently, due to Covid-19 restrictions, there are no showers available.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- There are no lockers available please take your valuables poolside.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details
Contact us on 01949 831322
Email our team on email@example.com