All you need to know – The Grange Spa
The Grange Spa, Millthorpe Road, Pointon, Lincolnshire NG34 0NF
what3words reference: ruin.ports.stooping
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Grange Spa – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Grange Spa
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use
Changing rooms: There are two changing areas with direct access to the pool.
Pool temperature: 32°C
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Depth: 1.2m throughout
Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Parking: The is plenty of car parking space at the Spa.
Spectators: Spectators may watch from poolside, please access via the changing rooms., overshoes must be worn or you must remove your shoes.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- There are some Puddle Ducks change mats to borrow at the pool or please feel free to bring your own.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are shower’s in the changing rooms
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- There are no lockers available please take your valuables poolside.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details
Contact us on 01949 831322
Email our team on email@example.com