All you need to know – Wragby & District pool
Wragby & District Pool, Silver Street, Wragby, Mraket Rasen, Lincolnshire, LN8 5PJ (please use LN8 5PH for Sat Navs)
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Wragby Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Wragby & District Pool
Parking: Please park in Wragby Village Hall car park or on the roadside near the Police station and walk along the path to the pool building.
- Please check in at the reception desk on arrival
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use
Changing rooms: There are two separate changing areas with direct access to the pool.
Spectators: Spectators may watch from poolside, please access via the changing rooms, overshoes must be worn or you must remove your shoes.
- Pool temperature: 29-30°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Depth: 0.9m sloping to 1.8m (Roped off at 1.4m)
- Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Woodside wildlife park can be found in Langworth, just 5 minutes from Wragby. If you want something a little closer to the pool The Ivy Pub is child friendly and offers lunches including a childrens menu.