All you need to know – DW Fitness Southport
Ocean Plaza, Marine Dr, Southport, PR8 1SQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at DW Fitness Southport – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: DW Fitness Southport
Parking: There is plenty of free car parking outside the club.
Essential Information for Baby and Pre School Classes:
- The register is available on reception please sign yourselves in with the team on entry to the gym
- Lockers are available in the changing for £1 (returnable)
- Customers are not permitted to use any gym equipment unless they are members of DW Fitness.
- The café is open to all spectators; we are afraid spectators are not allowed on poolside but you can watch the classes through the windows that overlook pool located in the cafe
Baby and Pre School specifics:
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: You have use of club changing facilities.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have an exclusive roped area of the pool during hire times.
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2m
- Max class ratio:
- Floaties, Splashers and Kickers; 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Little Dipper and Dippers; 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher