All you need to know – Everlast Liverpool
Triumph Way, Hunts Cross, Liverpool L24 9GQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Everlast Liverpool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Everlast Liverpool
Parking: There is plenty of free car parking outside the club.
COVID 19 POOL INFORMATION - Please follow this link to find all you need to know before attending this pool.
Essential Information for Baby and Pre School Classes:
- Lockers are available; customers wishing to use the locker facilities please take a padlock with you. Padlocks are also available to purchase at the Health Club reception for £5
- Customers are not permitted to use any gym equipment unless they are members of Everlast Gym.
- The café is not currently available to non members spectators are not allowed on poolside but you can watch the classes via CC TV on the TV screens on the café.
Baby and Pre School specifics:
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- We advise all babies under two years old to wear thermal clothing. A great selection is available in our online shop
Changing rooms: You have use of club changing facilities.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a laned area of the pool during hire times.
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool on a Saturday
- Depth: 1.2m
- Max class ratio:
- Floaties, Splashers and Kickers; 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Little Dipper and Dippers; 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher