All you need to know – St. Vincent’s School
Yew Tree Lane, West Derby, Liverpool L12 9HN
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at St. Vincent’s School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: St. Vincent’s School. The pool is on the right as you enter the school grounds. Follow the Puddle Ducks signs.
Parking: Car park directly outside pool building.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. Whilst we will provide your your first hat; you can find replacements plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
Spectators: Thank you for adhering to these guidelines, they are at the request of the school so we are keen to support them.
- No more than 8 spectators on poolside at any one time
- No outdoor shoes on poolside: Outdoor shoes must be either removed or covered with the blue shoe covers which will be available in the entrance hall
- All spectators must sit on the benches provided at the shallow end of the pool
- Spectators are not to walk around the pool during the classes
- Any young children/siblings must remain seated on the benches with their parents/carers and not wander around poolside
- No food or drink on poolside (or in the changing rooms)
- Changing rooms: Large female and male changing rooms with benches; direct entry to poolside.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
- Pool temperature: 32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant during weekend classes
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 2m
- Max class ratio: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher