All you need to know – Victoria Leisure, Southport
Victoria Leisure, The Promenade, Southport PR9 0DS
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Victoria Leisure in Southport – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Victoria Leisure
Parking: There is some on street parking close to the leisure club (Pay & Display) close to the the leisure club or over the bridge in the Retail park car park.
Essential Information for Baby and Pre School Classes:
- Buggys can be left outside in the covered Buggy park
- On arrival please make yourselves know to the reception team on arrival and they will arrange entry to the club
- The pool hall and changing facilities are located downstairs please follow the signage
- Lockers are available in the changing rooms
- We kindly request that all nappies are taken home and not left in the changing rooms
- Customers are not permitted to use any gym equipment unless they are members of Victoria Leisure.
- The café is open to all spectators; Puddle Ducks customer are welcome to use the cafe when attending lessons
- Please take all nappies home with you. No nappies can be left on site.
Spectators: Spectators are permitted at this pool; we would like to thank you in advance for adhering to these guidelines, they are with agreement of the pool so we are keen to support them.
- No more than 8 spectators on poolside at any one time
- No outdoor shoes on poolside: Outdoor shoes must be either removed or covered with the blue shoe covers which will be available in the entrance hall
- Spectators are not to walk around the pool during the classes
- Any young children/siblings must remain seated with their parents/carers and not wander around poolside. Parents with siblings are welcome to use the cafe during class time
- No food or drink on poolside (or in the changing rooms)
Baby and Pre School specifics:
A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQ's page
Changing rooms: You have full use of club changing facilities.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
- Average Pool temperature: 32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 0.9m sloping to 1.2m
- Max class ratio: Floaties, Splashers and Kickers; 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Little Dipper and Dippers; 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher