All you need to know – Beechwood Community Pool
Beechwood Avenue, Beechwood, Runcorn WA7 3HB
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Beechwood Community Centre – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Beechwood Community Centre Pool. This is a community-owned pool.
Parking: Please park in front of the building and enter via the main entrance, round the corner on the right hand side. The door to the changing rooms is marked ‘Swimming Area’ on the right hand side of the entrance hall.
- Please inform the Puddle Ducks office if regular male changing is required
- Please use the lockers which are located poolside
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
Changing rooms: In weekday classes, there are two changing rooms for females, each with direct access to the pool. There is a small changing room for male bathers (pool access via women's changing room). At weekends we revert to using one changing room for males and one for females.
Poolside Assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Pool temperature: 30-32°C.
- Depth: 1.14m graduating to 1.82m (roped off beyond 1.4m depth).
- Maximum class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest soft play:
Lady Hayes Craft and Antique Centre is a short drive away on Kingsley Road, Frodsham (B5125) with Cocos Playbarn and some lovely little independent shops.