All you need to know – DW Warrington
2 Bank Street, Warrington WA1 2AS
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at DW Warrington – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: DW Fitness Warrington
Parking: There is a public car park. After signing in at reception please enter your registration number in the touch pad on the left hand wall before going to the changing room. This will ensure you won't receive a parking ticket.
- You’ll need a £1 coin to secure your locker
- Don’t forget your Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top
- Please sign in at reception desk on arrival
- You will be asked to have a shower before entering the pool
- Each week, we require one parent poolside (on a rota basis) to act as a ‘spotter’ and help to get parents if a child needs the toilet
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area of the pool, the remainder of the pool is open to Leisure Club Members.
Changing rooms: There are separate changing rooms for males and females. There will be a designated area for Puddle Ducks Customers to use, so please only use this area.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Spectators: Spectators cannot sit poolside but they can sit in the café which has a window overlooking the pool.
- Pool temperature: 29°C Babies & children under 2 will need a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or a Thermal Top with sleeves. These are available from our online shop
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.