All you need to know – DW Warrington
2 Bank Street, Warrington WA1 2AS
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at DW Warrington – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: DW Fitness Warrington
Parking: There is a public car park. After signing in at reception please enter your registration number in the touch pad on the left hand wall before going to the changing room. This will ensure you won't receive a parking ticket.
- You’ll need a £1 coin to secure your locker
- Don’t forget your Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top. These are available on our online shop.
- Please sign in at reception desk on arrival
- You will be asked to have a shower before entering the pool
- Each week, we require one parent poolside (on a rota basis) to act as a ‘spotter’ and help to get parents if a child needs the toilet
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area of the pool, the remainder of the pool is open to Leisure Club Members.
Changing rooms: There are separate changing rooms for males and females and we operate a strict Male/Female changing room policy for Swim Academy customers. This means:
- Female Changing rooms - All mums should go in here. No dads. Any child under the age of 8 can go into this changing room accompanied by their mum.
- Male Changing rooms - All dads should go in here. No mums. Any child under the age of 8 can go into this changing room.
- Children aged 8 and over are to change in their own sex changing room. This may mean meeting their parent on poolside if they are accompanied by a parent of the opposite sex.
There is a separate cubicle at all pools if anybody is uncomfortable with these arrangements.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Spectators: Spectators cannot sit poolside but they can sit in the café which has a window overlooking the pool.
- Pool temperature: 29°C Babies & children under 2 will need a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or a Thermal Top with sleeves. These are available from our online shop
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.