All you need to know – Forest Hills Hotel Best Western
Overton Hill, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 6HH
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Forest Hills – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Forest Hills Hotel Best Western, situated on Overton Hill
Parking: There is a large car park at the hotel.
- You will be asked to have a shower before entering the pool
- Siblings who aren’t swimming must be supervised in the pool building at all times
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Don’t forget your Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area of the pool, the remainder of the pool is open to Leisure Club Members.
Pre-School classes: Large male & female changing rooms, plus a family changing area with a baby change unit and a play pen. Customers are encouraged to use this area.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Pool temperature: 30°C.
Depth: 1.05m graduating to 1.5m (roped off beyond 1.4m depth).
Maximum class ratios:
Baby & Pre-school classes (excluding Dabblers): 8 children:1 teacher.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Coco’s Playbarn is a lovely play centre, just a few minutes away in Frodsham.
Forest Hills has it’s own café, and restaurant with a reputation for quality and a range of exciting menus.
Lady Heyes have a lovely new cafe nearby.
Costa Coffee is nearby in Frodsham on Church Street.
The Cottage Tea Shop is also nearby in Frodsham on Main Street.
Other local attractions:
Coco’s Playbarn is a lovely play centre nearby
Lady Heyes Craft & Antiques centre is a lovely nearby centre, with something for everyone.