All you need to know – Holiday Inn
Spirit Leisure Club, Beechwood, Runcorn WA7 3HA
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Holiday Inn – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Spirit Health Club Pool at the Holiday Inn, Beechwood.
Parking: Use the hotel/leisure club car park.
- Please purchase a Baby or Mini Wetsuit for babies under 12 months. These are available from our online shop
- The lockers should be used for storing your belongings - they do not accept the new £1, however tokens can be obtained from Reception. Please use the lower level lockers where possible.
- Please sign the register at the reception desk on arrival
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool
- If partners/grandparents are planning to watch the lesson they must take off shoes & socks and walk through the footbath or wear the blue plastic pool shoe covers provided and enter through the door next to the Reception desk. They must use the seating nearest to the roped off area used by Puddle Ducks
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area of the pool, the remainder of the pool is open to Leisure Club Members.
Changing rooms: There are separate changing rooms for males and females each with direct access to the pool.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant but the pool is monitored from the reception desk at all times.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C. For babies under 12 months a Baby or Mini Wetsuit will be needed.
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 1.4m (Our area is 1.1 graduating to 1.4).
- Maximum class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest soft play centre
Lady Hayes Craft and Antique Centre is a short drive away on Kingsley Road, Frodsham (B5125) with Cocos Playbarn and some lovely little independent shops.