All you need to know – Morningside Leisure Hartford
282 Northwich Rd, Hartford, Cheshire, CW8 3AL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Morningside Leisure Hartford – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The pool is located at a private house on Northwich Rd, just across from The Grange Junior School.
Parking: There is limited parking available on the drive, with overflow onto the main road.
- You will be asked to have a shower before entering the pool.
- Siblings who aren’t swimming must be supervised in the pool building at all times.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Spectators may sit poolside.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool.
Small male & female changing rooms are available at the pool.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Pool temperature: 31.5°C.
Depth: 1m graduating to 1.8m (roped off beyond 1.4m depth).
Maximum class ratios:
Baby & Pre-school classes (excluding Dabblers): 5 children:1 teacher.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Barnaby's Playbarn is a great play centre nearby at Blakemere Village.
Closest cafés: Relish Cafe & Bar in Hartford is a contemporary and stylish cafe nearby, serving fabulous food and drinks.
Other local attractions:
Stockley Farm Park specialises in 'hands-on' experiences for all the family, ranging from bottle feeding the baby goats and lambs to grooming the ponies, going on wildlife safaris and cuddling the rabbits and guinea pigs in Pets' Corner. Whatever the weather, you will always find lots to do – both their indoor play barn and outdoor adventure playground provide lots of fun and space for the little ones to let off steam!