All you need to know – Seashell Trust
Seashell Trust, Stanley Rd, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle, SK8 6RQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Seashell Trust – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. You will need an access code for the gate before you arrive - if you haven't received this, please contact the office on 01477 410080. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Seashell Trust Hydrotherapy Pool, Stanley Rd, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle, SK8 6RQ (please see map below for instructions on finding the hydrotherapy pool).
Parking: There is a large car park located behind a barrier (follow the road behind the building for the main pool and follow the road to the right for the hydrotherapy pool). Please see the map below:
- You will be asked to have a shower before entering the pool.
- Siblings who aren’t swimming must be supervised in the pool building at all times.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Don’t forget your Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top (for the main pool).
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool.
Changing facilities: Male & female changing rooms are available.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Pool temperature (hydrotherapy): 32 - 34°C.
Maximum class ratios:
Baby & Pre-school classes (excluding Dabblers): 9 children:1 teacher (per class), Hydrotherapy 5 children: 1 teacher.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Head Over Heels is a great play centre for all age groups. They have baby sensory facilities as well as plenty to entertain your little tots, not to mention older children. They are located nearby at Stanley Green.
John Lewis has a lovely cafe nearby at Handforth Dean.
There is also a Costa Coffee nearby at Stanley Green.
Other local attractions:
There are plenty of good shopping facilities nearby with John Lewis, M&S and many more in the Handforth and Stanley Green areas.