All you need to know – Weaverham Pool
Russet Road, Weaverham, Northwich, Cheshire CW8 3HY
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Weaverham Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Weaverham, on outskirts of Northwich. This is a community-owned pool.
Parking: Roadside (this is a quiet road).
- Please remember to shower (both you and your child) prior to entering the pool – there is a shower poolside
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
Changing rooms: Two changing rooms for females and a smaller changing room for males all with direct access to the pool.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant, but a qualified lifeguard is present in the building.
- Pool temperature: 30-32°C
- Depth: 0.8m graduating to 1.0m
- Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Right outside the pool!
Closest soft play centre:
The Blakemere Craft Centre at Sandiway has an indoor playbarn, with cafes and shops.
Other local attractions:
The Hollies Farm Shop is on the A49, lovely for lunch or coffee and some shopping