All you need to know – Harford Manor School
43 Ipswich Road, Norwich, NR2 2LN
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Harford Manor School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Please also find some additional information here regarding some new procedures at this pool. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Harford Manor School
Parking: Free Parking in the school car park
- Please arrive 'beach ready' to your lesson and do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your lesson is due to start.
- Please ensure that you wear a face covering for the duration of your visit (unless you are exempt). Face coverings should be worn at all times inside the building, apart from when you are in the pool enjoying your lesson.
- Please make use of the hand sanitizer provided.
- Spectators are not permitted at this venue.
- We recommend that you bring a changing mat to assist with changing your child.
- Please ensure that you take any nappies home with you.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted on poolside.
- Please refrain from wearing jewellery during your lesson - including earrings.
- WARNING: Please don’t use benches for changing your baby – they are raised and there is a real danger of babies rolling off and causing serious injury. We advise that you bring along a changing mat from home to use to change your baby at floor level.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy (or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps & liners underneath) if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire time.
Changing rooms: Where possible arrive 'swim ready' for your class i.e with your swim wear under your clothes. You will be required to change poolside prior to your lesson, however, the use of our changing rooms will be permitted after your class.
If you need any assistance at all, our poolside assistant is there to help you and your child so please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Pool temperature: 32.5
- Maximum class ratios: 5 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Notcutts is open daily until 4pm serving some delicious cakes and lunches.