All you need to know – Taverham Hall
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Taverham Hall – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Langley Prep School, Taverham Hall
Parking: Free Parking on the private access road in front of the Sports Hall and Swimming Pool buildings.
- On arrival at the swimming pool hall our Poolside Assistant will greet you and direct you to the changing rooms
- Spectators are permitted at the venue but seating cannot be guaranteed
- Please ensure that you take your nappy home with you
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted on poolside
- No photography is permitted on site
- The swimming pool and changing rooms are accessible for small-width wheelchairs
- WARNING: Please don’t use benches for changing your baby – they are raised and there is a real danger of babies rolling off and causing serious injury. We advise that you bring along a changing mat from home to use to change your baby at floor level
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy (or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps & liners underneath) if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire time.
Changing rooms: There are two separate communal changing rooms which are clearly labelled for male and female carers.
If you need any assistance at all, our poolside assistant is there to help you and your child so please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Pool temperature: 30-32°C. For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby Wrap, Baby/Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top may be needed depending on the water temperature recorded at the time of the class. These can be purchased from our online shop.
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
The Willows Café Bistro in Drayton has plenty of toys and games in its upstairs childrens area.