We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Jurys Inn – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful.
Free parking is available under the hotel and round the back. If you park in this carpark, you will need to obtain a barrier code from reception on your way out after your class. There are local car parks at the front of the hotel that have a charge.
Enter the hotel reception and the leisure area is to the left of reception. Puddle Ducks will be sign posted.
1 x Male changing area
1 x Female changing area
Lockers are available within the changing areas. (Padlocks are not provided)
Puddle Ducks have full exclusivity within a roped off area during our hire times
- Pool temperature: 30-32°C
- Depth: 1.35m throughout.
- Maximum class ratios:
- Baby and Preschool - 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Swim Academy - 8 children: 1:4 teachers to children
- Please do not enter the pool unless told so by your teacher.
- You will be asked to shower before you enter the pool.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- One adult per child in the pool and there are no spectators on poolside. However there is a small seating area in the foyer of the hotel or discounted beverages in the bar area upstairs for Puddle Ducks customers.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page