Unit 74, Colbourne Avenue, Nelson Park Industrial Estate, Cramlington, NE23 1WD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Mini Skool Fishes Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Mini Skool Fishes Pool
Parking: Free parking on site please park in bays marked for Mini Skool Fishes only, there is additional parking on the roadside. Please keep hold of your child’s hand in the car park
- We're so lucky to be able to offer classes from the lovely pool at Mini Skool Fishes, Cramlington
- No Spectators are allowed
- Please ensure that you bring nappy bags with you and take your nappies home with you for disposal
- Please take your rubbish away with you for disposal
- No food or drink is permitted on the poolside or anywhere in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool
- WARNING: Please don’t use benches for changing your baby – they are raised and there is a real danger of babies rolling off and causing serious injury. We advise that you bring along a changing mat from home to use to change your baby at floor level
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are 3 large changing rooms with baby changing facilities and 4 small changing rooms with door and sliding lock. Our classes are busy and the changing area has limited space so please be courteous to other parents and don’t leave your belongings on seats or changing tables when you are in the pool
Please try to vacate the changing area as quickly as possible after your class to make room for the next group of parents. This is particularly important if you attend the last class of a Puddle Ducks session as the pool is very well utilised and turnover is tight before the next session.
There is limited space for buggies and car seat storage so please leave these in your vehicle wherever possible
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire.
Access: Customers to enter the pool via the main reception, to the right of the building..
- Pool temperature: 29 - 31°C
- Depth: 1.25m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher