The Parkmore Hotel
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Parkmore Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful.
636 Yarm Road
Stockton on Tees
Free parking is available on entry into the Hotel
Main doors to the pool are at the Leisure Centre Reception to the right of the main building.
1 x large male changing area
1 x large female changing area
1 x small family room
Lockers are available within the changing areas. (Padlocks are not provided.)
Please ensure that the changing rooms are left clean and tidy
One parent spectator per child is allowed
- Pool temperature: 29-31°C
- Depth: 0.5m sloping to 2m roped off at 1.4m
- Maximum class ratios:
- Baby and Preschool - 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Swim Academy - 8 children: 1:4 teachers to children
- Please remove your shoes before entering the pool hall.
- Please do not enter the pool unless told so by your teacher.
- You will be asked to shower before you enter the pool.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page