We are looking to recruit swimming teachers to work in and around the North East of England.
It takes someone very special to become a baby and toddler swimming teacher but you don't need to have experience of teaching already. We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- To enjoy being in the water and able to swim
- Confident and friendly personality
- Flexible and team worker
- Enjoy being around children
- Someone with a passion to teach babies and children a skill for life and build their water confidence
- Commitment and willingness to spend several hours per week in a swimming pool
About the Role
- A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting organisation and still have time with your family
- Teaching baby and pre-school swimming classes throughout the North East region
- Must be able to commit to at least one weekend day
- Due to the nature of the role there are several training courses that need to be undertaken to qualify as a Puddle Ducks teacher although you will be supported by our fantastic team every step of the way
The rewards are amazing. It is no surprise that baby swimming teachers are constantly smiling. Their lives are full of happy parents, babies and toddlers, giggles and smiles!
If you would like more information please send your CV to email@example.com