Puddle Ducks are recruiting for a baby and pre-school swimming teacher in the North East!
You have the passion, we have the expertise...
It's rare that we at Puddle Ducks advertise for trainee teachers. Most of our teachers have either joined us as Poolside Assistants and decide to progress or our customers approach us wanting to teach.
This time it's different - we are reaching out to YOU!
Our teachers are right at the centre of what we do. Our success is totally dependent on having the best teachers, where commitment, passion, loyalty and the ability to create a good rapport with parents, carers, babies and children are all essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of our flourishing Puddle Ducks team - and still have time with your family as we break for many of the school holidays!
Fantastic internal support network and in house training programme.
We are looking to recruit a Trainee Teacher for us to carefully train over a 3-6 month period with a view to qualifying to teach from Easter 2019.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
A passion for children and for teaching
- No previous Swimming Teaching experience is necessary as full training will be given but basic qualifications will need to be achieved locally (with our help and support) including STA Baby & Preschool and STA Award for Swimming Teachers & Coaches (STA STC)
- Clean Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (conducted by Puddle Ducks)
- Computer literate
- You need to be a reasonably competent swimmer (able to swim 25m and dive to the bottom of a 2m pool).
- Valid Driving Licence and use of own car is essential as further teaching opportunities may be throughout the North East region.
- Teaching swimming classes for babies and children from birth to four years. Hours will be discussed on application but will most likely be weekends.
- Maintaining a safe and enjoyable experience for your customers.
- Sharing a passion for baby swimming.
- Loving every second of what you do!
Further sessions will be made available with experience.
Hourly teaching rate from £17.50 rising to £20 per hour based on experience.
applications by email please with CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maybe our next expert teacher will be YOU...