All you need to know – Amble Links Holiday Park
Links Road, Amble, Morpeth NE65 0SB
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Amble Links Caravan Park – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Amble Links Caravan Park
Parking: Ample free parking on site
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are large changing areas for both male and female carers with lockers available to store your belongings. It can be chilly in the changing areas once you have gotten out the pool so we would recommend that you take a towel poolside for you and your child.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a laned off area of the pool during our classes. Caravan owners still have access and will be using the rest of the pool during our hire times.
Spectators: There is a small viewing area poolside or spectators can watch from the café
- Pool temperature: 29-30°C. For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be needed. These can be purchased from our online shop
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this venue
- Depth: 1.0m graduating to 1.9m, although the deeper water is roped off during our sessions
- Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
There is a play park available onsite which you are welcome to use before and after your class.
There is a fantastic coffee shop onsite at Amble links and a lovely pub next door so why not stick around and have lunch/tea or a coffee after your class.