All you need to know – DW Fitness Sunderland
Timber Beach Road, Wessington Way, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR5 3XG
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at DW Sunderland – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: DW Fitness Sunderland
Parking: Free parking onsite.
- DW Fitness has a no spectator policy so unfortunately you will not be allowed to bring any spectators on to the poolside
- Please ensure that you take your nappy home with you
- If your child is over 8 years they must change in their own gender changing room
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There are large changing areas for both male and female carers with lockers available to store your belongings.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a laned off area of the pool during our classes. Members still have access and will be using the rest of the pool during our hire times.
- Pool temperature: 28-29°C. For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be needed. These can be purchased from our online shop
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Barnes Park and garden is a lovely place to visit for a play after class and is only a mile away so a leisurely walk or short drive.
Barnes Park Rd, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear SR4 7PY
Miss Tina’s is child friendly option just a five minute drive away.