All you need to know – Pine House Pool
Pine House, Park Drive, Hepscott Park, Morpeth, NE61 6QA
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Pine House Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking and access: Free parking on site, please park to the left of the main house. Please follow the wooden decked path on the far left of the house around to the rear of the pool hall. The pool door is on your right hand side and is access via a keypad. The code for access is C1267Y
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
Spectators: There is a small amount of space available poolside for spectators. Only one spectator per child is permitted at each class.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- There is a communal changing area and a changing screen for use by customers at this pool. Once you are changed please can you move your belongings to one side to allow space for the next class to change. There is also a travel cot and a changing bed which can also be used by our customers.
- It is mandatory that all swimmers shower before entering the pool
- Please do not take any buggies or car seats into the pool hall
- Pool temperature: 33°C. Nice and warm pool so no thermal clothing is required
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios: 5 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
There is a wonderful play and water park in Morpeth which is just a short drive away www.visitnorthumberland.com/garden/carlisle-park-william-turner-garden
There are numerous cafes and restaurants in Morpeth town centre