All you need to know – Aldridge School
Tynings Lane, Aldridge, Walsall WS9 0BG
We Can't wait to welcome you to our Puddle Ducks classes at Aldridge School - in the meantime, here's some information that we hope you find useful.
Location: Aldridge School
Parking: There is free parking in the school car park - From the main entrance to the school take the very first turning the left and continue past the bike shelters on the left, there is a parking area to the left and if you follow the road a little further through the green gate past the back entrance to the School you will find another parking area, 6th form overflow car park to the left.
- Finding the changing rooms from the car park - Follow the path to the left of the car park, through another green gate, keep on the path veering to the left between the school buildings. The Pool building can be found to the left and will be identified by the Puddle Ducks a-frame. Please contact us for further information on finding the pool.
- Please do not enter poolside until 5 minutes before your class is due to start, this is to avoid congestion on poolside area
Changing rooms: There are two changing rooms with direct access to pool. Female changing rooms are accessed to the left of the building and Men’s changing rooms are accessed to the right of the building. There are no lockers, please don’t bring valuables to class.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire.
Access: Spectators are welcome in the pool hall but must remove shoes and remain in the spectator area at all times.
- Pool temperature: 29°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 1.6m
- Maximum class ratios: Dabblers and Swim Academy classes: 8 children:2 teachers.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Walsall Arboretum - Lots to do here including a play-park, café, water play area and a lake to feed the ducks!
Closest soft play
Crash Bang Wallop indoor soft play centre – The Midlands biggest most thrilling indoor fun centre for children, an indoor adventure wonderland where children can spend hours of adventure and exploration ....