A South Cheshire based swimming pool where we run our Baby & Pre-School swimming classes. Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of this pool during lesson times and class numbers are small her with a maximum of 6 children per class. We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at Wrinehill Mill Farm, Betley!
Location: Wrinehill Mill Farm, Mill Lane, Betley, CW3 9DE - put the address in Sat Nav not the postcode.
Parking & Directions - please have a look at the Google Maps link at the bottom of this page before you leave for lessons and allow plenty of time as it is not easy to find!
From the A500
- Follow the A531 South through Wychwood Village into Betley.
- Drive straight through Betley passing the village stores on your right and the Hand and Trumpet Pub.
- Continue past Checkley Lane on your right and out of the village, passing through the National Speed Limit Signs.
- The road soon bends sharply to the left, with a small row of cottages on the right.
- Turn right down the lane directly after the cottages (with a stile on the corner of the field).
- Take the A531 North towards Betley.
- Before you reach Betley, the road bends to the right, and there is a lane on the left hand side. Turn left down this lane, directly before the cottages (with a stile on the corner of the field). If you reach the 30 MPH Speed limit signs for Wrinehill you have gone too far!
- Continue along the lane and under the railway bridge and then bear right when you reach the first farm buildings.
- Continue straight onto Wrinehill Mill Farm, passing the duck pond on your left and the house on the right. Go past the house, down the ramp and then turn right immediately. The pool is in the building on your right.
- Please do not park next to the duck pond but go beyond the farmhouse down the ramp and then turn immediately right. The pool is on your right, up a small concrete ramp. Please drive with care as there may be children, horses and dogs around.
- Please do not come to the pool any sooner than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside and in the changing rooms
- Outdoor shoes should be removed and left as you enter the building please
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher and please supervise your child at all times
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- Please take ALL nappies home with you
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Changing is poolside behind screens and there is also a small changing room with a shower and toilet.
- Please bring your towels poolside for your children
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C
- Poolside assistant: Yes
- Depth: 0.9-2m (roped off at 1.4m)
- Maximum class ratios:
- 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Preschool)
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of this pool during lesson times.