Baby & Pre-School lessons available
Swim Academy lessons available
To book into these classes, click here!
Please note: * IMPORTANT NOTE - THE DOOR KEY PAD ENTRY CODE IS 1981 *
All you need to know about Springfield School: A Crewe based swimming pool from which we run our Baby & Pre-School and our Swim Academy swimming classes. Midweek classes here are suitable for children aged 4-10 years old. Friday, Saturday and Sunday we run classes suitable for babies and toddlers. Our expert swimming Teachers tailor the lessons to progress every individual at their own pace. We want all of our children to love the water and learn to swim beautifully in a fun, relaxed environment. We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at Springfield Sch, Crewe!
Location: Crewe Green Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 5HS
Parking & Directions: Parking is available but not in the pool compound itself (safety risk for children walking around the school). From the main road turn into the school and proceed along the one way system until you see the large green gates at the entrance to the pool – park anywhere you can but ideally do not enter the green gate/s. The gates will be left open during pool hire times for pedestrians.
- Please do not come to the pool any sooner than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside and in the changing rooms
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Poolside assistant: We do not have a poolside assistant, parents may take it in turns to be the poolside “spotter” in our Swim Academy classes
- Depth: 1.2m sloping to 1.35m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 10 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher (Baby & Preschool)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Levels 1 and 2)
- 10 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Levels 3, 4 and 5)
Pool accessibility: The pool is accessible from both changing rooms
- children aged 8 years and over must use the correct changing room, the ladies' and men's changing rooms are clearly signed
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to the start of your classes to allow for change-over in the changing rooms
- Showers are available (bring your own shampoo etc please)
- We request that everyone showers before entering the pool please (and remind children to use the toilet prior to lessons if applicable).
- Please take ALL nappies home with you
- Please bring your towels poolside for your babies
- Please supervise your child at all times
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of this large pool during lesson times. Spectators may sit poolside but please remove your shoes before entering the pool area
Mobile Phones: Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you to take photos in Splash Time (as long as there are no other customers in the background), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at Springfield Sch, Crewe!